houses&bizes Problemes

NHBY

when admins ban someon they buisness or house will not dispear and the houses always will stuck like 50% of houses are owned by guys who banned or not playing anymore so pls fix that i really wanna buy a big house in los santos . and fix the biz stucks when user baned,Thanks NHBY

Sulps

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2019 & 2022
VIP
The way I see it, this is more of a suggestion than a bug report.
Either way, you have a point. Some houses are owned by players that stopped playing (ban or simply inactivity) several months ago. Maybe we could have a system where players who have been inactive for 2 months get their houses removed and their money refunded, because who knows, they might join again one day. This way, a lot of houses would be open for purchase again and inactive players wouldn't be strictly punished for their inactivity.
As for businesses, each lease only lasts for a week. In my opinion, it's not that big of a problem.

bear

Server Owner
We run a maintenance script periodically which sells houses of banned players. If you message a head admin+ in-game, they might consider making it available for you now.

NHBY

The way I see it, this is more of a suggestion than a bug report.
Either way, you have a point. Some houses are owned by players that stopped playing (ban or simply inactivity) several months ago. Maybe we could have a system where players who have been inactive for 2 months get their houses removed and their money refunded, because who knows, they might join again one day. This way, a lot of houses would be open for purchase again and inactive players wouldn't be strictly punished for their inactivity.
As for businesses, each lease only lasts for a week. In my opinion, it's not that big of a problem.
wanna see a better performance from server so ... why not ;)

Incognito

VIP
Former Staff
Perhaps players should have their houses revoked after a certain period of prolonged inactivity (e.g house becomes available for purchase if and when the owner goes inactive for more than a period of 90, 180 or 360 days). VIPs could for example benefit from immunity to the system for as long as their subscription lasts.

ellie

Web Developer
Head Admin
VIP
Perhaps players should have their houses revoked after a certain period of prolonged inactivity (e.g house becomes available for purchase if and when the owner goes inactive for more than a period of 90, 180 or 360 days). VIPs could for example benefit from immunity to the system for as long as their subscription lasts.

Actually sounds like a better idea than mine. Maybe more people will donate too.