SERVER House and house cars

s0ulreaper

Member of the Year | 2021 & 2022
Server Staff
VIP
Description (in few words): Houses and house cars performing abnormal behavio(u)r.

What is happening? Please try to be as detailed as possible: I've logged in recently and I've noticed that I wasn't spawning inside my house. I've curiously decided to go to my house and realized that I still own the house.

Steps to replicate (if possible):
1) Join the server.
1a) You'll notice that you have not spawned inside your house IF you set your spawnpoint at your house.
2) Locate your house and enter it.
3) In the chatbox, you'll see that you have entered your house.
3a) You can do /myhouse and /housecar and will return an error saying you don't own any houses.

Additional information that may be useful (include screenshots or videos here):

Desired Reward: Minor

Last edited:

madvillayo

Server Mapper | Stunter of the Year 2017 - 2020
Head Admin
@s0ulreaper

You were previously a VIP member, correct? Was this a first or second house that you purchased whilst being a VIP member (and when did your VIP expire), or was this purchased afterwards?

I noticed that while no house shows up under your account, houseid 631 is shown as being owned by your account in our houses list. CC @adlude

s0ulreaper

Member of the Year | 2021 & 2022
Server Staff
VIP
@s0ulreaper

You were previously a VIP member, correct? Was this a first or second house that you purchased whilst being a VIP member (and when did your VIP expire), or was this purchased afterwards?

Yes I was VIP, however I bought the house way before (@Slothy and @Pinch can vouch) the free week VIP that was given by bear for SF-SE memories. VIP expired in August 19, 2021.