Gezelligheid - Stunt solo by PaTt

PaTt

Stunter of the Year | 2021
VIP
Former Staff
"Gezelligheid (n.) the coziness, warmth and comfort of being at home, or being together with friends or loved ones sharing time in a pleasant and nice atmosphere."

Hey there,

Short solo to bid farewell to MSK. This took a bit longer than I wanted to hence the delay. The weather and time are to coincide with the final MSK video as these stunts were planned for that video but I couldn't get them in time.

This video also has a guest by Flippa.

Enjoy!

madvillayo

Server Mapper | Stunter of the Year 2017 - 2020
Head Admin
Loved to see the opener nailed, such a sick setup!

Thanks for being a part of MSK and offering your talent to the team. It's crazy to think how we (Flippa, you & me) have known each other for over 10 years, and it's even come full-circle with stuntwars haha. Video was sick as expected, opener & pre-finisher would be cool stuntwars too;)

cute title btw & good song

PaTt

Stunter of the Year | 2021
VIP
Former Staff
Loved to see the opener nailed, such a sick setup!

Thanks for being a part of MSK and offering your talent to the team. It's crazy to think how we (Flippa, you & me) have known each other for over 10 years, and it's even come full-circle with stuntwars haha. Video was sick as expected, opener & pre-finisher would be cool stuntwars too;)

cute title btw & good song
Haha I love the stunt so much :D

Thanks for your support man. It was a short ride for me for MSK but I still enjoyed it. I'm surprised us 3 are still playing even if it's only occasionally. Always a reason to come back when maps like 1337land are a thing (wink wink).

I also agree with them being stuntwars ;) "PaTt's roof" and "PaTt's parking lot" ;)