Events

bear

Server Owner
I totally agree with the idea of periodic admin-hosted events! :)

It would be nice if we could gather some feedback about the kind of events that people have in mind or think might be fun. Personally I'm not sure a player of the month event will go down too well, there is the potential for abuse for however we decide to rank it, leading to an unfair result. 

darkness

Former Staff
We already host events, we do not have an event system, and probably won't need one. This option is on the table for the C++ version of our gamemode, however like I said in a previous post, the PAWN gamemode will not be receiving feature updates from this point forward. If players could provide feedback on the types of events they'd like to see, we'll keep it in mind when designing the event system in our new gamemode. (If we get around to it)

Last edited by a moderator:

madvillayo

Server Mapper | Stunter of the Year 2017 - 2020
Head Admin
@TheDarkness an event that could be triggered like how bots are connected could be an event of staying on a plane that starts at sfair and goes around the world doing flips n shit, and last one who stays on gets x money x score. only able to be spawned by admin+ or something, maybe even record holders? and when the event loads it'd be like a minigame where you do /planeevent to go to a vw

Chaos

Former Staff
i have an idea.
How about all admins come online someday at the same time & then Team deathmatch Players ( those who wanna join that tdm ) VS Admins ( online ).