Cops & Robbers bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sulps

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2019 & 2022
VIP
Description (in few words):
Vehicles bought in /cnr have infinite fuel

What is happening? Please try to be as detailed as possible: Vehicles bought in the cops & robbers mini-game have a huge amount of fuel. That fuel is drained to 100% at refill stations. The latter bug won't matter if the first bug is fixed, though.

Steps to replicate (if possible): Buy a vehicle in /cnr (in my case, Infernus from /wang). Buy fuel refill.

Additional information that may be useful (include screenshots or videos here):

c2y4PSv.png

nMrECVq.png

Bribe dialog box won't close

What is happening? Please try to be as detailed as possible: When trying to close the /bribe dialog box, I am told that I must enter a number. Thus, players who have typed /bribe have to offer a bribe to close the dialog box.

Steps to replicate (if possible): Get imprisoned, type /bribe, try pressing Close or clicking outside the dialog box.

Additional information that may be useful (include screenshots or videos here): You can see the result in the screenshot below:

ai83k5o.png

Cops can kill and arrest innocent players

What is happening? Please try to be as detailed as possible: There is nothing stopping or cops from killing or arresting and imprisoning innocent players, that is robbers without a wanted level.

Steps to replicate (if possible): Get someone to join /cnr as a robber and not commit any crimes there, then kill or arrest them.

Additional information that may be useful (include screenshots or videos here):

8IIcEr1.png

znWIa1K.png

Vehicles in /cnr disappear too fast

What is happening? Please try to be as detailed as possible: Unoccupied vehicles respawn a mere 13 seconds after the player exits. The average robbery takes approximately 1 minute. Therefore, it's impossible to keep your vehicle after a robbery. The respawn time should be at the very least 2 minutes, I'd suggest 5 minutes. I was considering discussing this issue as a suggestion, but such a low respawn time can't possibly be intended behavior.

Steps to replicate (if possible): Take a vehicle in /cnr, drive a bit, exit the vehicle and wait.

Additional information that may be useful (include screenshots or videos here): N/A

Desired Reward (see here): Minor

cawfee

Addressed all of these. Thanks for reporting and I have credited your award to your account! :)

#3 is not actually a bug, and I will improve this in the future.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.