SERVER Class selection causing problems in Derby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rlf

Description (in few words): class selection causes player to be stuck in derby

What is happening? Please try to be as detailed as possible: if the player uses F4, once a derby round starts the player is stuck with the class selection and is unable to move, If the player presses spawn before the countdown ends,the round can be played normally. It can also cause Exception errors.

Steps to replicate (if possible): press F4 before a derby round starts

Additional information that may be useful (include screenshots or videos here):
sa-mp-128.png

AlmegAlmeg

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2020
VIP
Former Staff
Description (in few words): class selection causes player to be stuck in derby

What is happening? Please try to be as detailed as possible: if the player uses F4, once a derby round starts the player is stuck with the class selection and is unable to move, If the player presses spawn before the countdown ends,the round can be played normally. It can also cause Exception errors.

Steps to replicate (if possible): press F4 before a derby round starts

Additional information that may be useful (include screenshots or videos here):
View attachment 5344
In order the understand the bug better, on the other side it looks like only a vehicle spawned, while the player isn't. Then, when I drive towards the vehicle I can easily move it and the game shows I won, and a new round starts.

Metaphor

New Deathmatcher of the Year | 2019
VIP
Ok but i dont understand why would someone go to class selection while playing derby? Because as far as i know class selection stands for change skin

ellie

Web Developer
Head Admin
VIP
Im not really sure this is a bug, as pressing f4 anytime while playing will trigger the class selection toggle,resulting in you returning to the spawn selection screen after death.

adlude

Server Owner
The solution is simple: don't press F4 here.

Returning to class selection via F4 is a clientside feature and the server can't prevent you from entering class selection if you die after pressing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.