Boxing

Sulps

Goldpot Hunter of the Year | 2019 & 2022
VIP
LOL my bad i thought it is about punshing afk players not putting them in the small truck, thanks for correcting me .View attachment 6198

Thanks to your post, I remembered boxing feesh on 26 February:

YlBRC0u.png

While checking my SAMP screenshots folder, I saw I had boxed Ironiz two times in February but forgot to share the screenshots. Here they are:

6P8vMcz.png

gD75JIE.png

But as if that wasn't enough, I checked the list of boxed players to see if Ironiz had been boxed even earlier. Turns out I boxed him in June 2020:
I don't know how IroniZ managed to avoid getting boxed for so long, but that ends now

TKVes89.png

btw, 2Drew, plenty of players have been boxed while not AFK

And through some cosmic miracle, just before my post with Ironiz's screenshot, came this note from Shaan:
penguin is feesh and I already boxed him before .

One person has been eliminated from the wanted list.

This means feesh had been boxed before and thus shouldn't have been in the wanted list in 2022. Nonetheless, good catch, Slikibon!

P.S. I appreciate whoever pinned this thread!

Sulps

VIP
#1 on wanted list. Well I wish you good luck
Bruh, I haven't updated the wanted list for 5 months. Now that you reminded me, I updated the list and you're now #2 :p. Congratulations to Minato on becoming the #1 wanted player! Make sure you're AFK while I'm online!

In case anyone is wondering, the wanted list is in the first post of this topic.

Sulps

VIP
Bruh, I haven't updated the wanted list for 5 months. Now that you reminded me, I updated the list and you're now #2 :p. Congratulations to Minato on becoming the #1 wanted player! Make sure you're AFK while I'm online!

In case anyone is wondering, the wanted list is in the first post of this topic.
I was reminded in-game to update the wanted list today. Since Minato is no longer an admin, he dropped to #2, making Eighty a.k.a. Brabus a.k.a. Lightspeed_Snail #1. Let's see if anyone bothers boxing people any more.

Eighty

Racer of the Year | 2021 - 2023
Server Staff
I was reminded in-game to update the wanted list today. Since Minato is no longer an admin, he dropped to #2, making Eighty a.k.a. Brabus a.k.a. Lightspeed_Snail #1. Let's see if anyone bothers boxing people any more.
Bro, why do I always have to be the most wanted¿ No one can box me anyways, good luck

Sulps

VIP
Massive bump for an inactive topic. Anyway, here come some more screenshots of people who have managed to avoid boxing for years. Until now, that is.

[c0t]glkd in his "drug lab"

P3JHUEd.png

]WaR[M1CR0$TR1X in Jefferson Motel

8ZseaQI.png