Password Reset Requests

.Stefan.

If you have forgotten your in-game SFSE server password, you may request a reset here.

You simply need to tell us your in-game name. In order for us to maintain account security, we cannot reset your password unless we can verify you are the legitimate owner of this account. The only reliable way to do this is by your IP address. Your current IP address must match (one of) the last IP address(es) used to login to your account recently.

Do not to post your IP address. We can see it.
in game name .Stefan. forgot my password

Kostas: done

Last edited by a moderator:

Bwem

If you have forgotten your in-game SFSE server password, you may request a reset here.

You simply need to tell us your in-game name. In order for us to maintain account security, we cannot reset your password unless we can verify you are the legitimate owner of this account. The only reliable way to do this is by your IP address. Your current IP address must match (one of) the last IP address(es) used to login to your account recently.

I forgot my password username = Bwen

Control Playz

hello i forgot my accounts password my user is : Control Playz

UberLoaf

The good man Bassam referred me to here to recover my password. Username is same as in game: UberLoaf

Yqs

Si olvidó la contraseña del servidor SFSE del juego, puede solicitar un restablecimiento aquí.

Simplemente debes decirnos tu nombre en el juego. Para que podamos mantener la seguridad de la cuenta, no podemos restablecer su contraseña a menos que podamos verificar que usted es el propietario legítimo de esta cuenta. La única forma confiable de hacerlo es mediante su dirección IP. Su dirección IP actual debe coincidir con (una de) las últimas direcciones IP utilizadas para iniciar sesión en su cuenta recientemente.

No publique su dirección IP. Lo podemos ver
Hi, I forgot my password. I had played a long time ago. (Luciano_Pereira) that is my current name, I do not remember the previous one

Kostas: pending

YahKath

I forgot my password my name in game is yahkath can you help me please ?

xLord

admin please help i think someone stole my account password i can't log in
name is xLord(note : i didn't log in like a month or two months i don't really remember)

Last edited:

Kostas

Konstantinos
Developer
Server Owner
admin please help i think someone stole my account password i can't log in
name is xLord(note : i didn't log in like a month or two months i don't really remember)
xLord account belongs to a regular player since July. If you remember more details about your missing account, send me a PM. The more recent account I can find that might belong to you is Aimon