Welcome to San Fierro Stunt Evolution, we're a San Andreas Multiplayer community. We always try to provide as much fun for those who are experienced stunters or are new to the stunting world!
San Fierro Stunt Evolution mainly focuses on the freeroam aspects but we do have other modes offer such as, Cops and Robbers, Destruction Derbys, Heaps of Races & Tons of Deathmatches for your entertainment.
We also have an experienced staff team which can be viewed here or in game using /admins. Who attempt to make your play time enjoyable without the likes of people being in the way, mainly hackers.
If you want to see it for youself, download the latest SA-MP client here and register your account today!
The Notice Board
The time we all waited for ..!!! Build 268
* Fixed superman bugs with jetpack and fighting style.
* Fixed /togduel being always disabled.
* Fixed offsets in /goto command.
* Fixed duel bug when player dies without a killer.
* Fixed ghost driver bug.
* Fixed few anti-fall bugs.
* Fixed bug where player could spawn big planes in spawn zones.
* Fixed /reset not allowing racer to teleport at pre-last race checkpoint.
* Removed Haystack derby map.
* Removed explosives and flammable weapons from /battlefield and /dmisland zones.
* Added new duel map (by Madvillayo).
* Racers can no longer use hydra to a non-hydra race.
* Racers can no longer use weapons in races.
* Players can no longer spawnkill or hold weapons in spawn zones.
SF-SE Dev Team.
Just wanted to post this awesome achievement for us!
Thank you to everyone who's stuck with the server, it's awesome to see we're still pretty popular.
Hey! Finally gotten round to sorting out the site, some interesting updates on this one, I hope you enjoy them.
- The online players list will now show a staff icon if the player is a staff member.
- You can now view every property within the server with the new property list (http://www.sf-se.net/server/properties.php)
- Introduced pages to the gang page.
- Instead of the gangs page loading up every gang within the server, it'll now load 20 per page.
- Updated the old IP to the new one on pages that use the IP.
- A bug where duel winners wouldn't show in order.
- A bug where admincp wouldn't show for head admins.
- Some debug messages left on the gangs page.
- IPs not showing correctly on the admincp.
- Admin log not limiting queries resulting in massive lag.
- Snow effect has been removed.
We will be releasing build 266 very soon, featuring a new death-match, expect that update along with a few bug fixes to be applied within a week or so.
In the mean time, due to high amounts of spam registrations, forum registration via the site has been disabled, if you would like a forum account, please go in-game and use the forum registration process in our server. (Can be accessed via /forum)
- SFSE team.
Since the holidays are just around the corner, we've enabled the annual christmas hat system. Find all 10 and receive a wonderful prize in-game. I'd like to wish everybody great holidays and lots of fun. If you've come looking for the hints, they're displayed below.
Want cash, score, or even a custom mapped house?
Here is your chance for easy goodies! We are incentivizing suggestions! The best suggestions will be implemented in the server and the suggester given either a mapped house or cash and score. Runners up will also earn a reward. Submissions will be opened for a week and the winners selected at the end.
Please post directly in the topic thread as well!
So, I'm in the middle of updating the homepage, with a lot more back-end features. So unfortunately the login page & some other pages have been removed for now until further notice.
Yep, go ahead and get a new time right now, an extensive list of old school races have been added to SF-SE and are ready to be played!
You can also suggest races to be made and added, the more the merrier
Just wanted to let you all know, I've coded a funky home page for you all to use, it's now live (http://sf-se.net/index.php) please do check it out and leave me some feedback, and also some ideas on how to improve it
I'm pretty happy with the overall design, especially the statistics page.
As usual post bugs that you find on the bugs board
So, I just made a small update, no idea when it'll get uploaded.
- Added some overall amounts on the stats page.
- Added a most online table.
- Added a latest member table.
Remember the old panel we used to have that allowed us to tie our in game accounts to the forum? Well, we've finally been able to get it working again after long tireless hours of getting nowhere.
As always, if you find anything that looks broken.. It probably is so be sure to report it on our bugs board
One step closer to being a great & unique server again!
I just wanted to let you guys know, to whom ever browses this forum who isn't already a staff member, that SF-SE is finally receiving the long required overhaul we've dreamed of doing.
Stay tuned, things are about to get extremely lit.
The forums have reopened just over a week ago and we already have 20+ members! That is remarkable and underscores what a tight community SFSE is.
There have been a few bugs squashed during the week of testing (thanks to all who have found and reported these) and after assessing the stability of the server, I think it's in good shape. This doesn't mean the server won't contain mistakes, but the vast majority of them are gone. So I'm happy to inform you that the server is now on the hosted list, so the days of an empty server will be a remote memory!
As promised, a changelog can be found here, which will be updated for each revision.
While it details a lot of changes carried out over the past few months, there are some omissions and I'm sorry for that (got lazy at points ). The said changelog is mainly what I could remember. There's much more in store!
First things first... I'd like to warmly welcome those who will be joining us for another run.
Before we can officially open and put our name in the hosted listing, a testing phase must be carried out on the server. The script received many updates and bugfixes, but there is a downside to this: these changes couldn't be tested thoroughly as I would've liked. At most the server had 3 players online at once.
The server can be accessed through 22.214.171.124:7777. Please report issues, suggest changes, and enjoy yourself!
A detailed changelog will be posted once the server is out of the beta phase.
Thanks and have fun!
Of course you're probably not used to seeing this alias making announcements about the server, however, things have recently changed. Due to Andre's extensively busy life, much like mine, he's gone inactive on just about everything, thus the server has died off. Cawfee has been working on developing the further gamemode with our own little twist. What you're about to see, is probably the best sa-mp server revival in the history of SA-MP.
Within the next week, the server will go live, and the forum will be configured shortly, please stay tuned for more information.
Long live SF-SE!